Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, california roll. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
California Roll is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. California Roll is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have california roll using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make California Roll:
- Prepare 1/2 Avocado
- Prepare 20 cm long x 1 cm x 1 cm piece Fresh salmon
- Take 1/4 Cucumber
- Take 180 ml uncooked Sushi rice
- Get 1 sheet Nori seaweed
- Take 1 Flying fish roe or white sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 dash Lemon juice
- Get 1 Mayonnaise
Steps to make California Roll:
- Slice the avocado, salmon, and cucumber into thin strips that fit the length of the nori seaweed. Sprinkle the avocado with lemon juice. Make the sushi rice.
- Put a sheet of plastic wrap on your work surface. Put the nori seaweed sheet on top, and cover with sushi rice, leaving a 1 cm gap at the top. The sushi rice should be about 0.5 cm thick all over.
- Flip the nori and rice over, still on the plastic wrap. Put the cut up ingredients from step 1 on the near edge of the nori.
- Roll tightly, being careful not to roll in the plastic wrap.
- When it's tightly rolled up, place it seam side down and press evenly all around to even out the shape.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm up the roll. Sprinkle the surface evenly with flying fish roe or sesame seeds, cut into easy to eat pieces, and it's done.
- You can use colorful raw tuna or tamagoyaki (sweetened omelette) instead of the salmon!
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food california roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!