Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pumpkin spice granola. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola… OMG seriously addicted to the stuff y'all. This Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe is maple-sweetened, made with real pumpkin puree, and it is absolutely delicious!
Pumpkin Spice Granola is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pumpkin Spice Granola is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin spice granola using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Spice Granola:
- Take 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Take 1 cup roughly chopped pecans
- Make ready 1 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Prepare 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Take 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Get 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (could also use melted unsalted butter)
- Make ready 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Take 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Get 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 2/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
Instructions to make Pumpkin Spice Granola:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil (or butter), pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until combined.
- Stir in the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds and mix until fully incorporated and everything is saturated.
- Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden and starting to dry out.
- Allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes…it will continue to dry as it cools. If you'd like to add the dried cranberries or any other type of dried fruit, stir it in once it cools enough to handle.
- To store, keep it in an airtight container for around 2 weeks.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
It has pumpkin and maple and pecans, oh my! This Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe is maple-sweetened, made with real pumpkin puree, and it is absolutely delicious! How do you process pain, hurt, or loss in your life? Homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola… OMG seriously addicted to the stuff y'all. I think I had it for. A super crunchy and flavorful pumpkin spiced granola, sweetened with maple syrup, a touch of brown sugar, and loaded with fall goodies like pecans, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin Granola that is both salty and sweet! Made with REAL PUMPKIN and oats, coconut Hold on for a hot second. Pumpkin Granola is in the house today and it is smelling reeeeeal nice up in here. Our Pumpkin Spice Granola will satisfy your cravings for autumn no matter the time of year. The flavor of pumpkin spice harkens to childhood Thanksgivings and festive fall celebrations. Crunchy, Sweet, and Perfectly Spiced, this Pumpkin Spice Granola is a delicious Fall treat! Skinny Pumpkin Granola - Homemade pumpkin granola made with oats, quinoa, maple, pumpkin spice Skinny Pumpkin Granola. Making your own granola is easier than you think, and the beauty. Fall is here and it's time for pumpkin recipes! Perfect for this pumpkin spice vegan granola. I love pumpkin and eat myself sick of it every Fall. Ways To Enjoy Pumpkin Spice Granola. Over homemade coconut yogurt or Greek Similar Recipes to Try. Pumpkin Spice Latte - A healthy (and inexpensive) version of a Starbucks.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pumpkin spice granola recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!