Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, for parties and celebrations: rainbow roll sushi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook for parties and celebrations: rainbow roll sushi using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make For Parties and Celebrations: Rainbow Roll Sushi:
- Prepare 4 rolls Basic California Rolls -
- Prepare 1/2 Avocado
- Take 12 pieces Lean tuna (Maguro, sashimi grade)
- Take 8 pieces Salmon (sashimi grade) or smoked salmon
- Get 1 dash Flying fish roe
- Take 1 dash Lemon juice
- Get 1 as much (to taste) Mayonnaise
Instructions to make For Parties and Celebrations: Rainbow Roll Sushi:
- Make a basic California roll. I used tuna with mayonnaise instead of imitation crab with mayonnaise.
- Basic California Rolls -. Attention: This recipe is for making 8 rolls.
- Once you've made the California rolls, let them rest (over 10 minutes).
- Prepare the ingredients that will wrap the California roll. Slice the ingredients as thin and long as you can. It will be easier to roll and also look prettier. Getting a block of sashimi and cutting it yourself is easier.
- Slice the avocado very thinly. To avoid browning, and to add flavor, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place some plastic wrap onto a sushi mat. Arrange the ingredients diagonally on the wrap, starting with avocado → tuna → avocado → salmon in that order.
- As seen in the left picture, I used 3 pieces of tuna and 2 pieces of salmon this time.
- Carefully remove the plastic wrap from the California roll. Place the California roll at the center of the outer ingredients.
- Roll the two together. Imagine lifting the side closer to you upwards as you roll it away from you.
- Be careful not to wrap the plastic wrap into the roll. Press and shape the roll over the sushi mat.
- Remove the sushi mat. Leave the plastic wrap on and let the roll settle for a while.
- The reason why you arrange the ingredients diagonally in Step 6 is because if you cut the roll you'd get more ingredients in every piece. Plus it'll look more pretty and fun.
- Cut the roll over the plastic wrap. Hold the roll with your left hand (if you are right-handed). Make the first cut firmly and diagonally into the roll.
- If you hesitate here, the cutting edge will get squashed. Once you've made a slit, concentrate on pushing the knife forward to make a clean cut.
- Since it's a Rainbow roll, arrange the pieces in a rainbow-shaped arch. Top with flying fish roe and mayonnaise if you'd like.
- It's also good if you arrange them diagonally so all the ingredients show.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food for parties and celebrations: rainbow roll sushi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!