Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, dried huruda and sattu cutlets. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dried Huruda and Sattu Cutlets is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Dried Huruda and Sattu Cutlets is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have dried huruda and sattu cutlets using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Huruda and Sattu Cutlets:
- Make ready 1 cup dried huruda
- Make ready 1/2 cup sattu
- Get 2 tsp peanut powder
- Prepare 2 boiled potatoes
- Get 3 green chillies
- Make ready 5 curry leaves
- Prepare 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Dhaniya (Coriander)powder
- Get 1 tsp haldi/ Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Oil
Steps to make Dried Huruda and Sattu Cutlets:
- Soak dry huruda for5,6hours.
- Grind huruda with 2 green chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves.
- Mashed potatoes add grind huruda,hadi,salt,lemon juice and mix it well.
- Heat oil in pan add jeera,ginger,1 chopped green chilli, turmeric powder, coriander powder,chilli powder, amchoor powder and peanut powder,salt and mix well and sprinkle little water to make stuffing ready.
- Now make small balls of huruda mixture and fill a spoon of stuffing and cover give a shape of cutlet.
- Heat oil in a pan shallow fry the cutlets to golden crisp and enjoy with chutney and sauce.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dried huruda and sattu cutlets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!