Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, carrot-beans-coconut vepudu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook carrot-beans-coconut vepudu using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot-Beans-Coconut Vepudu:
- Take Recipe for Carrot-Beans-Coconut Vepudu
- Get 1 tsp oil
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Take 2 dried red chillies
- Take 1 sprig curry leaves
- Take 250 gms chopped French beans
- Take 250 gms chopped carrots
- Take 3 tbsp fresh shredded coconut shreds
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take as needed Fresh coriander
Steps to make Carrot-Beans-Coconut Vepudu:
- Method: - - Heat oil in a pan. When hot add red chillies, cumin and curry leaves. - The beans and carrot can be boiled and drained and then added to the tempering. But I like the crunch in my veggies and just cooked them directly.
- Add the beans, carrots, mix well. Cover and cook on medium heat. Once done add salt and chilli powder. Stir nicely and add the grated coconut and remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. - - Serve this Carrot-Beans-Coconut Vepudu hot with Rice or roti.
You should include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Then, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food carrot-beans-coconut vepudu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!