Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, onion bhajis. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook onion bhajis using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Bhajis:
- Make ready 2 onions, chopped in halves then into strips,
- Get 70 g plain flour,
- Take 5-6 tbsp water,
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric,
- Take 1 tsp ground coriander,
- Make ready 1 tsp caraway seeds, ground, (I use mortar & pestle),
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cumin,
- Get 1/2 tsp smoked paprika,
- Take Salt and pepper to season,
- Prepare Cooking oil, enough to cover 1 inch of saucepan
Steps to make Onion Bhajis:
- Pour the oil into a large saucepan and heat until the oil is hot enough that it sizzles if you drop a tiny bit of onion in there. The temperature should be around 170 C.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together then stir to combine. Then, add in a couple of spoons of water and stir, add more water bit by bit until a thick gloopy batter is formed with no lumps remaining. It's crucial to not make the batter too thin here, as it needs to adhere and stick to the onions well.
- Add the sliced onions into the batter and stir through until they are coated well in the thick batter. Take large spoonfuls of the coated onions and carefully place into the hot oil. Fry for around 3-4 minutes each side in batches until crispy and golden in colour. I did three at a time, try not to overcrowd the pan otherwise they'll stick together and the oil will reduce in heat.
- Very carefully remove using a slotted spoon, and leave upon some kitchen towel to soak up any excess cooking oil. Once cooled slightly, eat and enjoy! :)
Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food onion bhajis recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!