Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant red chilli pickle. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant red chilli pickle using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Red Chilli Pickle:
- Take 8 Red Chillies
- Get 1 small ball size tamarind
- Take 1 Tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 Tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 Tsp coriander seeds
- Make ready 1/4 Tsp fennel seeds
- Take 1/4 Tsp Carom seeds
- Get 1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1.5 Tsp salt
- Take 2 Tbsp oil
- Get 1 Tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 Tsp chana daal
- Take 1/2 Tsp urad daal
- Take 3 chopped garlic cloves
- Prepare 6-7 Curry leaves
- Make ready 1 Dried red chilli
- Make ready 1 Pinch asafoetida
Steps to make Instant Red Chilli Pickle:
- Take red chillies, remove head and roughly chop them. Add tamarind piece and blend coarsely in the blender and transfer in to the bowl and keep aside.
- Take cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, carom seeds and dry roast on low flame until aromatic. Make fine powder and the Pickle masala is ready now.
- Put this pickle masala in the chilli paste which we kept aside. Now add turmeric powder, salt and mix it well.
- Take oil in a frypan, add mustard seeds,chana daal, urad daal, garlic cloves and fry them well. Now add curry leaves, dried red chilli, asafoetida mix well and tempering in to the chilli mixture. Now mix well. Instant Red Chilli Pickle is ready to serve now :)
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food instant red chilli pickle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!