Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, flautas with green salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add chicken and salsa; stir to combine. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro, cheese and lime juice. Keep flautas warm in the oven on a sheet tray while assembling and cooking the remaining tortillas. To serve, arrange flautas on a platter of shredded lettuce and serve with Avocado Cream on the side.
Flautas with green salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Flautas with green salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have flautas with green salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flautas with green salsa:
- Prepare 1 beef
- Take 1 onion
- Get 1 garlic
- Prepare 1 tomatillos
- Get 1 tortillas
- Prepare 1 sour cream
- Make ready 1 queso fresco
- Make ready 1 chilies (your choice jalapeños, seranos, etc.)
Las flautas siempre son deliciosas, pero qué tal si te decimos que son unas flautas ahogadas en salsa verde, ¿te animas a probarlas? Fríe las flautas en el aceite caliente. Sirve y baña con la salsa. Acompaña con la crema, el queso y el jitomate.
Instructions to make Flautas with green salsa:
- Add beef (2 lbs.) Into a pot and fill with water about half way, add onion and garlic and cook until beef is able to shred for faster time cook in pressure cooker.
- When beef is done take out and shred, save the broth
- Add tomatillos and chili's into the broth and cook for about 10 min, then blend it and return to pot and bring to boil for about 5 min. And salsa is done
- Roll up the beef in tortillas and then fry them up, use toothpicks to hold it together
- Serve them up with the salsa a dash of sour cream and queso fresco. Enjoy!
Sirve y baña con la salsa. Acompaña con la crema, el queso y el jitomate. Mama Lycha specializes in the manufacture, importation and distribution of food products from Latin America and International origin. Mama Lycha zambos plan - chip green. Both flautas and taquitos are rolled around filling for a cylindrical shape, convenient for handheld consumption.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food flautas with green salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!