Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beet tahini hummus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beet tahini hummus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beet Tahini Hummus:
- Make ready 100 gms Chickpeas/Chana( Soaked overnight/at least for 8-9 hrs time, washed & boiled until still hard)
- Get To Taste Salt
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Take 5-6 Garlic pods Roughly Smashed
- Make ready 1/8 Cup Cooked Beetroot Purée (with its little water as well)
- Prepare 2 Green Chillies Finely Chopped
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Get 2-4 tbsp Tahini
- Prepare 1 tsp Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked)
- Prepare 1 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Take 1/2 Cup Greek Yoghurt/Plain Curd
Instructions to make Beet Tahini Hummus:
- Combine all the aforementioned ingredients in the Food Processor/Blender Jar & Pulse it for a minute only & scrape a few times in between the repeated pulsing process
- This is to ensure that everything’s well blended- It’s that very simple
- Hummus or this particular Beet Tahini Hummus can be refrigerated & its shelf life is about a week or even slightly more
- It can be garnished when its already dished out: With a splash of EVOO, sprinkle some chilli peppers, fresh or dried greens & even topped with some pomegranates & walnuts/almonds, etc.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beet tahini hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!