Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, murighanta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Breakfast :- Radha Bhallavi/ Luchi, Alur Dam, Sweet, Tea. We bengalies take it with rice.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook murighanta using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Murighanta:
- Make ready 1 piece Fish head (Rohu or Katla)
- Prepare 2 medium size Potato
- Make ready 1/2 cup Gobindabhog rice
- Take 1 cup Onion slices
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1/2 cup Chopped tomatoes
- Take 2-3 tbsp Mustard oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ghee
- Prepare 3-4 pieces Green chilli
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Termeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 2-3 pieces Red chilli whole
- Prepare 2-3 pieces Bay leaves
- Prepare 2-3 Some whole spices like cardamom,clove
- Take 1-2 pieces cinnamon
Steps to make Murighanta:
- Marinated the fish heads with salt and turmeric powder and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add fish heads and fried properly and break it and keep aside.
- Add remain oil in the same pan add cumin seeds, red chilli whole, bay leaves and some spices and saute till the fragrent.
- Add potato and fried well then add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add all the masala and salt and mixed then add tomato and green chilli and mix it.
- Cover and cook it almost 4-5 min and then add sugar and mixed.
- Add the fish heads and mix it very well and cover and cook again.
- Then add rice and mix and cook it 2-3 min then add hot water and cover and cook it atleast 15-20 min till the rice are completely cooked.
- After that add ghee and garam masala powder and mixed it.
- Garnished some green chilli and serve hot.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
Today we have bring to you the special recipe of Murighanta with fish head. We bengalies take it with rice. Boro Macher Matha Diye Chanar Daler Murighanta Recipe Breakfast :- Radha Bhallavi/ Luchi, Alur Dam, Sweet, Tea. Muri Ghonto is a dry dish made with fried fish head (maacher matha or muro), potatoes, very little rice and myriad spices. Tags: Rui riblji recepti, recepti za kuhanje ribe Rui, Rui metoda riba kuhanja, Rui dopeyaja riba, riblja juha recept Rui, Rui Kalia ribe recepti, recepti murighanta ribe Rui, Rui riba pečena recepti..mashed potato spiked with mustard oil and chillies}, Boror Tenga dal fritters dunked in a tangy gravy Bengana fry fried aubergines and papad, and then add on non vegetarian dishes such as Murighanta. Mixed - veg with rice (MuriGhanta). I saw how much you have liked the murighanta. And have the way your mother in law used to make this dish, ih my that lady had some charm in her hand." At Gosaba, we were served hot luncheon consisting of Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Vegetable, Prawn, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, and Curd. By evening we reached Sajnekhali and stayed at a hotel. Chhanar luchi (fried cake made with cheese), begun bhaja (fried brinjal), khastai kachuri, gulel kebab, fried vetki, choka, prawn cutlet, sweet omelet, mugger daler murighanta, fish polao, fish malaycurry. Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Murighanta Dal, Fry, Vegetable, Prawn/ Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Salad, Sweets. Evening :- Chicken Pakora, Veg Pakora, Salad, Tea/Coffee. Lunch => Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Vegetable, Prawn, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Card, Lemon. Snacks => Chicken Pokora, Salad, Tea/Coffe. Breakfast :- Radha Bhallavi/ Luchi, Alur Dam, Sweet, Tea. Lunch :- Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Hilsha Kachur Sak, Hilsa Paturi, Doi Ilish, Chatni, Papad, Card, Lemon. Breakfast :- Radha Bhallavi/ Luchi, Alur Dam, Sweet, Tea Lunch :- Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Vegetable, Lobster, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Card, Lemon. Breakfast :- Radha Bhallavi/ Luchi, Alur Dam, Sweet, Tea. Lunch :- Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Vegetable, Lobster, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Card, Lemon.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food murighanta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!