Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, puff pastry blueberry tart. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook puff pastry blueberry tart using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart:
- Get 1 pack puff pastry, frozen and thawed at room temperature
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- Get 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Make ready 4 tsp mix fruit jam
- Get 2 tbsp powdered sugar
Steps to make Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cream cheese and jam and whisk to mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or use the same parchment sheet of the pastry. Lay the pastry on the paper as smooth as possible maintaining it's rectangular shape.
- Fold the corners of the pastry about 1" inwards and press down gently to seal it.
- Score the edges (near the fold) with blunt knife without cutting into the pastry. Score randomly all over the pastry too so that it doesn't rise while baking.
- Apply cream cheese all over the pastry and spread the blueberries over it making sure there are no gaps in between.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry looks sufficiently golden brown in colour.
- Remove from oven and cool the tart. Sprinkle powdered sugar with a sitter all over the pastry.
- Cut the tart in 8 equal parts and serve cold or with icecream.
Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food puff pastry blueberry tart recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!