Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lamb bone biryani. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lamb bone biryani using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Bone Biryani:
- Make ready 1/2 kg Lamb Bone
- Prepare 1/2 kg Basmathi Rice
- Get 2 piece Cinnamon
- Make ready 6 Cloves
- Prepare 6 Cardamom
- Make ready 1 Black Cardamom
- Prepare 1 Maze
- Take 1 Stone flower
- Make ready 2 Bay leaf
- Prepare 1/4 cup Oil
- Take 1/4 cup Ghee
- Get 6 Big Onions
- Get 4 Tomatoes
- Take 1 Bunch Coriander
- Make ready 1 Bunch Mint
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Take 4 Green chilli
- Prepare 1 String Curry leaves
- Prepare 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Get 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- Take 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Get 10 Cashews (Optional)
- Prepare As needed Salt
Steps to make Lamb Bone Biryani:
- Wash the Lamb bone nicely. Keep this aside. Grind the ginger garlic paste and keep aside. Slice onions, tomatoes and green chillies thinly and keep it.Chop the coriander and mint into finely.
- Wash the rice nicely and soak for exactly 30 minutes. If you soaked it early just drain and keep aside. Don't over soak.
- In pressure cooker take lamb bone, little salt, 1/2 chopped coriander, 1/2 chopped mint, 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder, 1 tbsp of coriander powder, 1 tsp of chilli powder, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic powder and 1 cup of water. Cook upto 5 whistles and release the pressure once done.
- Now in wide kadai heat oil. Once hot add 1/2 sliced onion, curry leaves, cashews. Saute until golden brown. Drain this and keep aside. - - In same oil add ghee. Once melted add cinnamon, clove, cardamom, black cardamon, stone flower, bay leaf, maze. After 30 seconds add remaining sliced onion and saute nicely.
- Now add remaining ginger garlic paste, green chilli. After 1 minute add sliced tomato. Saute until tomato drain the water. Add all the remaining masalas. Add 1/2 cup of yogurt and saute it. - - Filter the bone from soup and save the soup for later use. Add bone to the sauted mixture and mix it. Reduce the flame and don't burn it. Add enough salt.
- After 3 minutes add soaked rice, remaining coriander and mint. Using the measuring jug measure the soup and add it. If it is not enough you can add water. If the rice is not soaked I use 1:2 ratio, if it is soaked I use 1:1 ratio to cook the rice. Because, tomato and yogurt is going to give you extra moisture. If you add more water rice will be sticky.
- You can use pressure cooker or rice cooker to cook the rice. Once done release the pressure garnish with caramelised onion, 1 tsp of ghee and cashews. - - Serve hot with Onion raita. #mycookbook
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lamb bone biryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!