Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sourdough pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sourdough pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Pancakes:
- Make ready 200 g sourdough starter
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 egg
- Take 35 g butter (melted)/ oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup plain flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Instructions to make Sourdough Pancakes:
- Mix together melted butter with egg, milk and sourdough starter
- Then add dry ingredients flour, soda and baking powder and incorporate very well.
- Leave the mixture in a bowl for a little while and preheat the pan on a low flame.
- Use a ladle to pour your pancake batter onto the pan.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sourdough pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!