Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked puff pastry stuffed schezwan noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Puff Pastry stuffed Schezwan Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Puff Pastry stuffed Schezwan Noodles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked puff pastry stuffed schezwan noodles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Puff Pastry stuffed Schezwan Noodles:
- Take For Puff pastry-
- Make ready 250 gms Maida
- Prepare 125 gm (1/2 cup) Amul Butter
- Take 2 tbsp Refined oil
- Take to taste Salt
- Get as required Water to made a dough
Instructions to make Baked Puff Pastry stuffed Schezwan Noodles:
- In a bowl take maida add salt and refined oil then add require water prepare a dough rest for 15 minutes, make a rectangle large chapati with the help of rolling pin. Divide Amul butter in 3 equal parts. Take1 part of Amul butter spread on the chapati, dusting maida then fold chapati like envelopes after that cover with aluminum foil, place in the refrigerator
- After 15 minutes roll out the dough in rectangle shape repeat same process 3 times. After that dividing chapati into 2 parts make 2 chapati.cover with butter paper and place in the fridge
- Take 1 Puff pastry sheet, arrange Schezwan noodles as picture shown cover with 2nd puff sheet, cut into equal portions and twist each part in similar shape picture shown as, put a straw in middle, don't touch middle part of sheet and blow air with the help of straw, remove straw and pack quickly.
- Place puff pastry sheet give an oil wash, with the help of Brush in the preheated 180 C oven for 40 minutes.
- Schezwan Noodles -In nonstick kadhai add chopped onion fry 2 sec add ginger, garlic ch fry it add sliced veg like carrot, capsicum, cabbage, then add Hakka noodles add schezwan crushed pepper, salt,schezwan sauce and vinegar cook 2 minutes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked puff pastry stuffed schezwan noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!