Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pink (beetroot) dalgona coffee: vegan version. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pink (beetroot) dalgona coffee: vegan version using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pink (Beetroot) Dalgona Coffee: VEGAN VERSION:
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Fresh Milk (Boiled & Chilled): I’ve used herein the store bought & readymade SOYMILK, to keep it pure Vegan
- Take 3 tbsps Beetroot Juice (Freshly Cooked & Juice extracted)/ Alternatively, Pink Raspberry/Strawberry Powders can also be used
- Take 1 tbsp Castor Sugar (Any-White or Brown)
- Get 1 Instant Coffee Pouch or 1 tbsp
Instructions to make Pink (Beetroot) Dalgona Coffee: VEGAN VERSION:
- In a mixing bowl: Add in all the aforementioned ingredients altogether
- With the help of an electric hand blender or even hand whisk- blend it for good 10-15 mins time (whisking takes more time than the electric hand blender)
- When the frothy stage comes in & starts showing its soft peaks- stop therein (that’s how I do like it to have it)
- Enjoy…Your unique VEGAN PINK DALGONA COFFEE 😍💁🏻♀️
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pink (beetroot) dalgona coffee: vegan version recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!