Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, star shape beetroot puri. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Star Shape Beetroot Puri is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Star Shape Beetroot Puri is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have star shape beetroot puri using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Star Shape Beetroot Puri:
- Take 2 Cups whole Wheat flour
- Get 2 Tablespoon refined oil
- Make ready 2 Tablespoon maida/All-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain(carom seeds)
- Take 1 Cup Beetroot juice for the Dough
- Prepare As needed Refined oil for deep frying
Steps to make Star Shape Beetroot Puri:
- Take a mixing bowl and pour there whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour (maida), salt, oil and Ajwain. Knead the Dough by adding beetroot juice. Make a semi tight Dough.
- Keep it rest for 30 mins and cover the Dough.
- Take a kadhai pour oil. Heat the kadhai. Turn on the gas flame.
- In the mean time divide the dough into 10 to 12 balls. Take one dough on your palm and press it and sprinkle some dust and start rolling on the kitchen platform.
- Then with the help of a star shape cutter just shape it. Like wise repeat the same process in making other Puri's.
- Now high the gas flame and fry the Puri's one by one. Don't disturb the puri while frying. It will automatically come up. Now flip the puri and fry it for just 1 sec. Then it's done. Repeat the same process in making other Puri's. Then enjoy it with Aloo ki sabji.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food star shape beetroot puri recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!