Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, green peas parantha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Peas Parantha is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Green Peas Parantha is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have green peas parantha using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Peas Parantha:
- Take For the stuffing- (For 1 paratha)
- Take 1/2 cup shelled green peas for each Parantha
- Get 1 handful coriander leaves
- Make ready 1/8 tsp cumin seed
- Get 1 pinch heeng
- Get 1 tsp ginger chilli paste
- Get 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 pinches amchoor powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee
- Take as required whole wheat flour dough
Instructions to make Green Peas Parantha:
- Boil peas in a pan and keep aside when done. - Once they are cooled down mash them slightly with hands
- For the stuffing - Heat 1 tbsp oil in a small pan, - Add cumin seeds and heeng. Now add ginger and chilli paste - Sauté a bit.
- Add boiled and slightly mashed peas - Sauté and add Masalas - Mix well and sauté. Add chopped coriander - Let the mixture cool down before filling
- Now for making parantha- Pinch the dough and roll a bit. Apply ghee inside and place the mixture. Hold the edges and make a stuffed ball and gently roll it back and then roast it on the hot griddle with some ghee.
- When it’s crispy from both the sides take it out in a plate
- Serve hot with a dollop of butter on top and pickles. Yummy Parantha is ready
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green peas parantha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!