Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's mexican meat loaf. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Brad's Mexican meat loaf is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad's mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's Mexican meat loaf:
- Make ready 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- Get 1 small onion, minced
- Make ready 1 tbs minced garlic
- Get 2 taco seasoning packets
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- Prepare For the filling
- Get 1 small can refried beans
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 1 red jalapeño, minced
- Take 1 cup shredded monterrey jack cheese
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish
Instructions to make Brad's Mexican meat loaf:
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl.
- Grease a 11x15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans.
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out.
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brad's mexican meat loaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!