Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, miso ramen 🍜. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook miso ramen 🍜 using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Ramen 🍜:
- Take 2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- Get 1 Onion
- Get 3 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon minced Ginger
- Make ready 6 dried Shiitake Mushrooms
- Take Water
- Get 1 litre Vegetable Stock
- Take 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 2 Tablespoons Mirin
- Get 4 Tablespoons Red Miso Paste
- Prepare Egg Noodles
- Get Toasted Sesame Seeds, to serve
- Take Soft Boiled Eggs, to serve
- Get Chopped Spring Onions, to serve
- Take Sliced Red Chilli, to serve
- Make ready Nori Sheets, to serve
Instructions to make Miso Ramen 🍜:
- Soak Shiitake mushrooms in 1 cup of boiled water for at least 3 hours.
- Heat sesame oil in a large pan. Add finely diced onions and cook until translucent.
- Add finely diced garlic to pan and saute for a minute or so before lowering heat.
- Cut rehydrated shiitake mushrooms into thin slices. Add sliced mushrooms as well as the soaking liquid to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add minced ginger, as well as vegetable stock and 2 cups of boiled water. Allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour the vegetables and stock through a fine sieve. Return the liquid to a pot and bring to a gentle simmer. Return about half of the sliced mushrooms to the simmering liquid.
- Transfer the strained onions, garlic and mushrooms to a jug and add the mirin, miso, and soy sauce (I used a combination of dark soy sauce and reduced sodium soy sauce) to the vegetables. Use a stick blender to create a smooth paste.
- Add paste to simmering broth and whisk until well combined. Add more soy sauce, miso, salt or pepper to taste.
- Prepare the egg noodles by soaking them in boiled water for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
- Divide noodles between serving bowls. Ladle over the miso broth and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, nori sheets, chopped spring onion and chillies, and a soft boiled egg. Enjoy 🍜😍💛
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food miso ramen 🍜 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!