Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan bbq cauliflower pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza is something that I have loved my whole life.
But instead of chicken the recipe calls for cauliflower, which makes it so much healthier. It's such a versatile vegetable and you can use it for so many delicious vegan.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan bbq cauliflower pizza using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza:
- Take Pizza dough
- Make ready 330 g self-rising flour (add more if needed)
- Take 240 ml luke warm water
- Take 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Get 1 tsp (5 g) salt
- Prepare BBQ cauliflower
- Take 1/2 head cauliflower (about 6 cups of bite sized cauliflower florets)
- Get 180 ml vegan BBQ sauce (can reduce to 120 ml if you want the BBQ taste to be more mild)
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready Pizza sauce
- Prepare 180 g hummus, store-bought or homemade
- Take 70 g tomato paste
- Make ready 1 tsp (3 g) dried oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp (2 g) dried basil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (2 g) dried thyme
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (2 g) salt
- Take 1/4 tsp (1 g) black pepper
- Make ready Garlic yogurt sauce
- Make ready 180 ml unsweetened plant-based yogurt (we used soy)
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
Steps to make Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- To make the pizza dough: combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then knead the dough with your hands, adding a sprinkle of more flour or water if needed until you have a smooth, firm dough.
- Cover the dough with a clean kitchen towel and let it rest about 20 minutes.
- To make the BBQ cauliflower: add the cauliflower florets to a parchment lined baking tray.
- To a small bowl, add the BBQ sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, and stir to combine. Pour half of the sauce over the florets, and toss to coat. Reserve the other half of the BBQ sauce for later.
- Spread out the BBQ florets evenly on the baking tray, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping once half way.
- To make the pizza sauce: to a bowl, combine the hummus, tomato paste, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir and set aside.
- Lightly coat a work surface with flour. Divide the dough in two balls and roll the dough out, using a rolling pin, to the size of your baking dish - ours was 25 x 35 cm. Continue to lightly flour your working surface and your rolling pin to prevent sticking.
- By now, the cauliflower should be done baking. When removed from the oven, transfer the cauliflower to a bowl, and pour over the remaining half of the BBQ sauce. Toss to coat.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper, and transfer the rolled out pizza dough to the lined baking trays. If you'd like, you can pinch the edges of the dough around the perimeter, to create a little raised crust.
- Divide the hummus and tomato pizza sauce over both pizza bases, and spread it out evenly over the surface.
- Divide and distribute the BBQ cauliflower florets over top of both pizzas.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden, stopping to flip the position of the pizzas in the oven once at the halfway point.
- To make the garlic yogurt sauce: combine the yogurt, garlic, and salt in a bowl, and stir to combine.
- When the pizzas are ready, drizzle some of the garlic yogurt sauce on top, and sprinkle over the sliced scallion.
You have to have several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.
This vegan cauliflower pizza is basically a vegan version of BBQ chicken pizza. But instead of chicken the recipe calls for cauliflower, which makes it so much healthier. I kind of fell in love with cauliflower lately. It's such a versatile vegetable and you can use it for so many delicious vegan. One of the best pizza combos is vegan-ized with this Vegan Roasted Cauliflower BBQ Pizza - perfect Friday night in dinner at home! This Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Chipotle Pizza is an irresistible combo of crispy cauliflower, spicy chipotle sauce BBQ Cauliflower Pizza. Watch How to Make it Here. This was the first time I ventured into the world of making my own pizza crust, and dare I say: it was a lot of fun! I thought it would be more of a chore, but something about kneading dough is incredibly comforting. This BBQ 'chicken' pizza gets a vegan spin by substituting crispy cauliflower for the meat. The end result is so tangy and delicious, you won't even miss the meat. Or better yet, make it for dinner tonight! This is a place for people who are vegans or interested in veganism to share links, ideas, or recipes. "A philosophy and way of living which. Vegan Roasted Cauliflower BBQ PizzaThis Savory Vegan. Place a piece of parchment paper onto a round pizza pan or cookie sheet and lightly oil. Place almonds in a food processor and turn on until almond meal forms. This vegan Sicilian cauliflower pizza starts with cauliflower, browned in a skillet with onions and garlic, before being braised with a delectable sun-dried tomato sauce. Mine, personally, had a veritable heap of crushed red pepper flakes added on the day, and weirdly enough, Sriracha also tastes pretty. This vegetarian Cauliflower Pizza Crust is made with a cauliflower base. It's low-carb, grain-free, keto friendly and can be customized with any toppings!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan bbq cauliflower pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!