Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, christmas mince meat (vegan friendly too). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook christmas mince meat (vegan friendly too) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Mince Meat
(Vegan friendly too):
- Take 250 grams raisins
- Prepare 2 apples finely diced
- Make ready 375 grams currant
- Get 100 ml spiced rum
- Take Juice of 1 lemon
- Take 300 grams vegetable suet or animal suet
- Make ready 250 grams soft brown sugar
- Prepare Half a grated nutmeg
- Make ready 85 grams candies mixed peel
Steps to make Christmas Mince Meat
(Vegan friendly too):
- Chop the apple place in the pan!
- Squirt over the lemon juice.
- On a medium heat add the suet. Give it a stir, take it off the heat as you don’t want all the suet to melt.
- Add the raisins, currents and brown sugar.
- Next add the candied peel and rum, stir well and grate in the nutmeg! Place in sterilised jars.
You should include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food christmas mince meat (vegan friendly too) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!