Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, soya and mixed veg momo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soya and mixed veg momo using 33 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya and Mixed Veg Momo:
- Prepare 1 cup soya nuggets boiled
- Prepare 2 carrots grated
- Prepare 1 tbsp capsicum chopped finely
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp beans chopped finely
- Make ready 1 onion chopped finely
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger grated
- Make ready 5-6 garlic cloves minced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp soya sauce
- Get 1 tsp green chilli sauce
- Prepare 2 green chillies chopped
- Get 1 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- Get To taste salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ajinomoto
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black Pepper powder
- Prepare For momo crust
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup maida/ All-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp salt
- Prepare as needed Water for kneading
- Make ready For Chutney Dip
- Prepare 2 tomatoes heat roasted
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Take 1 dry red chilli
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp vinegar
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp sesame or refined oil
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Take 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- Prepare To taste salt
Steps to make Soya and Mixed Veg Momo:
- Boil soya nuggets with little salt.Drain and cool.Just grind once in mixer to get a minced consistency.Grate and chop all other ingredients mentioned.Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok.Add minced garlic and grated ginger.Fry and add chopped onion.Fry till transparent and add chopped beans Gradually add capsicum and then grated carrot.Add salt to taste and toss till half cooked.Add soya mince,soya sauce,green chilli sauce,black pepper and chopped green chillies.Toss.
- Fry for sometime and add ajinomoto and chopped coriander.Set aside to cool.Meanwhile make a dough of maida adding little salt,1 tbsp oil and water.Divide into lemon sized balls.Roll out thin circular discs.Smear water around the edges.Place 1 tbsp filling,gather the edges to form pleats.and press lightly the edges.Heat water in a wok or steamer.Place the momos on a greased perforated vessel and steam for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve steamed momos with a tangy sweet and sour chutney.For chutney roast 2 tomatoes on heat.Peel the outer skin and chop.Add chopped onion,garlic,green and dry red chillies,coriander,oregano and grind coarsely.Add lemon juice,vinegar,1.5 tsp oil and salt to taste Chill and serve with steamed momos.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soya and mixed veg momo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!