Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bramley apple and mincemeat pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bramley apple and mincemeat pie using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bramley Apple And Mincemeat Pie:
- Prepare 2 bramley apples, peeled and diced
- Make ready 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- Prepare Grated zest of half a lemon
- Take Juice of half a lemon
- Take 150 g butter, softened
- Prepare 150 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Make ready 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take 6 tbsp spiced brandy mincemeat
- Prepare 150 g plain flour, sifted
- Get 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp milk
- Take Icing sugar, to dust
Steps to make Bramley Apple And Mincemeat Pie:
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- Rub butter to the bottom and sides of an ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl mix together the apples, brown sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Then pour into the baking dish.
- In another bowl whisk the caster sugar and butter until creamy and fluffy.
- Mix the eggs in one at a time.
- Stir in the mincemeat and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk together the baking powder, flour and salt.
- Then add the flour to the creamy mixture and stir together until just combined.
- Lastly add in the milk.
- Pour the batter over the apples and transfer to the preheated oven.
- Bake for around 45 minutes. Check it from around 40 minutes every 5 minutes using a toothpick pick. Once it comes out clean it's cooked through.
- Lastly dust with the icing sugar.
- Serve with custard or cream. Can be eaten hot or cooled.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bramley apple and mincemeat pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!