Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook japanese lettuce wraps using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready 2 cups short brown rice
- Prepare 4 cups water
- Make ready 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare 4 carrots diced
- Get 2 avocado sliced
- Take 1 cucumber diced
- Take 1 bunch green onions diced
- Prepare 1 head leaf lettuce
- Prepare 4 sheet nori seaweed optional
Steps to make Japanese Lettuce Wraps:
- I use a rice cooker, cook rice
- Tear lettuce leaves in half
- After rice is done cooking, mix with rice vinegar and honey
- Place a spoonful of rice on lettuce
- Top with all diced veggies, and wrap a small piece seaweed if you want
- Wrap lettuce around rice and veggies, serve with low sodium soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi
- I substitute Avocado for shrimp
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!