Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys steamed syrup suet pudding, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vickys steamed syrup suet pudding, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 160 ml coconut milk
- Get 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 25 grams sunflower spread / butter
- Get 3 tbsp golden syrup
- Make ready 175 grams gluten-free / plain flour
- Get 75 grams vegetable suet
- Make ready 50 grams caster sugar
- Make ready 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda / bicarb of soda
- Get 1/4 tsp xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour
Steps to make Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the vinegar and vanilla into the milk and set aside
- Grease a 1 litre pudding basin with some of the butter then pour the syrup into the bottom of the basin
- Mix the flour, suet, baking powder, bicarb, xanthan gum and sugar together, rubbing in the butter
- Gradually mix the milk into the flour. The batter should be thick like a banana bread. Adjust the milk adding more or less if required. Pour the batter into the pudding basin and cover with a piece of tented foil
- Bring some water to simmer in a large pan and put the pudding basin inside. The water should come 2/3 the way up the basin
- Put the lid on the pan and steam the pudding for 45 - 60 minutes
- Remove from the pan carefully and turn out onto a serving plate. I forgot to add xanthan gum and my pudding naturally split into quarters but was so light inside! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free
- Serve with custard
Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vickys steamed syrup suet pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!