Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jalapeño foccacia stuffing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeño Foccacia Stuffing is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Jalapeño Foccacia Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have jalapeño foccacia stuffing using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Foccacia Stuffing:
- Make ready 1 jalapeño-cheddar foccacia loaf; small cubes
- Get 2 jalapeños; thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1 cup tomatillo salsa
- Prepare 1 large pinch kosher salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Jalapeño Foccacia Stuffing:
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish. Mix.
- Cover. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover. Bake for 20 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic, poblano, celery, bacon, corn, zucchini, sofrito, shallots, habanero, cilantro, scallions, cumin, thyme, chili powder, serrano, lime, pineapple, mango, tequila, adobo, mojo crillo, corona, modelo,
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jalapeño foccacia stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!