Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthier ginger nuts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook healthier ginger nuts using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthier Ginger Nuts:
- Prepare 125 g wholemeal spelt flour
- Make ready 2 1/2 tsp ginger
- Take 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 4 tbsp honey
- Take 4 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1/8 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Steps to make Healthier Ginger Nuts:
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Measure the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- In a separate, small bowl, mix together the honey and olive oil. If your honey isn’t runny, you may want to heat the mix slightly to get it to combine well.
- Pour the honey and oil mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well, until a soft, wet dough is formed. If your dough seems dry, then add another tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on your baking tray. Press each ball out into a flat round.
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes until golden and just starting to brown on the edges.
You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthier ginger nuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!