Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, aaloo qeema(potato with mince meat). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. The masala-flavoured alloo and depth of the mincemeat is a delectable combination, a common favourite in sub-continental households. Try it and let us know how it goes.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook aaloo qeema(potato with mince meat) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aaloo qeema(potato with mince meat):
- Take 600 gm mince(goat/lamb)
- Take 3 medium potatoes
- Prepare 5 tabsp oil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Prepare 1 tabsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp termeric powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Take 1 tsp ginger paste
- Make ready tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 3 medium tomatoes
- Make ready 3 green chillies finely chopped
- Make ready 3-4 whole green chillies for garnishing
- Get fresh coriander for garnishing
Steps to make Aaloo qeema(potato with mince meat):
- Add mince mutton onion g g paste tomatoes 3 green chilllies finely chopped and all spices except cumin with 2 cup water in a pressure cooker.
- Cove and tight the lid of pressure cooker.
- Cook for 10 minutes after start whistle.Or cook without pressure cooker for 30 to 40 minutes until tender.
- When mutton mince tender,add 5 tabsp oil and 1 tsp cumin seed.bhonifie until oil saparate.
- Now add potatoes peel and cut in small cubes.
- Bhinify with potatoes for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add 1/3cup water add whole green chillies cover and cook until potaoes tender.
- Now add fresh corriender serve hot with flate bread,naan or paratha.
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
Very detailed and simple way to make aloo qeema. Try it and let us know how it goes. Hence, qima alloo (mincemeat and potatoes) with a side of boiled white rice became my favourite food of choice (and convenience). The masala-flavoured alloo and depth of the mincemeat is a delectable combination, a common favourite in sub-continental households. Aaloo Palak Qeema ( POTATO MINCE AND SPINACH ). Chicken Aaloo Qeema - Chicken mince curry -how to cook chicken qeema aaloo So yes, qeema. I absolutely love qeema in general - I've grown up eating it and this recipe was handed down to me by my mother. I still make it to this day. In addition to the peas I also add potatoes cut into large chunks. Of course, one can make it more spicy or less spicy by adjusting the amount of chili. Cut potatoes into thin juliennes, mix with coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies, salt, red pepper, cumin seeds and pomegranate seeds. Comments posted by users for Mince Potato Kabab (Qeema Aaloo Kabab) recipe This Indian flatbread stuffed with spicy minced meat is easy to make. Masala kheema (also known as keema or qeema) is a spicy minced meat and paratha is a popular Indian flatbread. The two come together in this simple recipe. Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Aloo Qeema Mutton Mince Potato en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. This recipe is very slightly adapted from this Authentic Indian Minced Meat Qeema recipe from a fantastic site I discovered recently called Scrambled Chefs. Perkedel Kentang (Indonesian style potato patties)Citra's Home Diary. Aaloo Mattar Qeema mince with potato and green peas. İlgili Videolar. SayfalarİşletmelerAlışveriş ve PerakendeGiyim ve KıyafetGiyim MağazasıKadın Giyim MağazasıLadiesVideolarAaloo Mattar Qeema mince with potato and green peas.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food aaloo qeema(potato with mince meat) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!