Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, corn capsicum beans masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn capsicum beans masala using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Capsicum Beans Masala:
- Make ready 1 bowl boiled corn
- Prepare 100 gms french beans
- Make ready 100 gms chopped carrots
- Get 2 onions
- Take 3 tomatoes
- Prepare 2 chopped capsicums
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 2 green chillies
- Make ready 6-7 garlic cloves
- Make ready as required Red chilli powder
- Take to taste Salt
Steps to make Corn Capsicum Beans Masala:
- Boil all the chopped vegetables and pressure cook it for 1 whistle.
- Boil corn the and pressure cook it for 5 whistles.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into big pieces. Heat oil in pan and add garlic paste to it. As it turns brown, add onions and tomatoes to it.
- Add all the masalas and garam masala and cook until golden brown. Let it cool for some time. And make a thin gravy of the mixture.
- Again add 1 tsp oil in pan and add the gravy. And cook for 5 mins. Add all the vegetables and boiled corn seeds. And cook for 10 mins under low flame.
- Yummy tasty bowl of goodness is ready.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food corn capsicum beans masala recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!