Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, dulce de leche casero (dominican style milk treat). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dulce de leche casero (dominican style milk treat) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce de leche casero (Dominican style milk treat):
- Make ready 1 gallon old milk (two or three days old)
- Get 2 lemons
- Take Sugar
- Get 3 cinnamon sticks
Steps to make Dulce de leche casero (Dominican style milk treat):
- Use a deep pot/Dutch pot. Pour the milk, squeeze the two lemons juice, add the cinnamon sticks. Now depending on how sweet you like things, you can put as much sugar as you like. I did 4 table spoons. You ca adjust but be careful not to burn yourself.
- Simmer to a boil on low-medium heat. Stirr often so milk wont spill over
- You want to leave this boiling until it reduces down to the consistency of lumpy curds and also they have a golden/caramel colour to them. Be careful not to burn your pot 😁
- This is a sweet sticky dessert that utilizes milk that you no longer want to drink because it expired. The lemon gives it a nice acidic touch that helps balance the sweetness.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dulce de leche casero (dominican style milk treat) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!