Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fun-colored swirl meringues. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fun-colored swirl meringues using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues:
- Make ready Meringues:
- Take large egg whites
- Make ready granulated white sugar
- Prepare salt
- Take vanilla extract
- Take almond extract
- Get Gel food coloring (Of your choice. This is optional but highly recommended.)
- Get Buttercream frosting:
- Take salted butter
- Take powder sugar
- Take vanilla extract
- Make ready whole milk
Instructions to make Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues:
- Preheat oven to 110 degrees Celsius (230 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Whip the eggs whites on low-speed with a hand mixer until it becomes foamy. Add in salt and switch to high speed.
- Gradually pour in the sugar and keep whipping it until stiff peaks have formed. You want to whip it longer than you think. You should have the confidence to flip the bowl upside down without it falling out, this is when you know it’s done. Once you’ve reached this point, add in the extracts and blend it in.
- Take out a large piping bag (or a large ziplock bag) and prop it inside a tall drinking glass. Using a long skewer, dip the tip into your choice of gel food coloring and paint 2 long strips on opposite sides of the bag.
- Fill the bag with the meringue mixture as much as possible without it overflowing.
- Gently set the tip of the piping bag on a parchment paper lined tray and begin swirling. Try to make them all the same size or close to it to ensure that all of them will cook evenly. Get creative with colors and have some fun while stuck inside.
- Bake for 90-95 minutes. I know it’s a long time but trust me, it’s well worth the wait.
- Remove from oven and let them cool for 10 minutes. While it’s cooking make the buttercream frosting.
- To make the frosting, begin with creamy the butter. Then, add in the powdered sugar followed by: milk and vanilla extract. Pour into a piping bag and gently squeeze the frosting on the middle of a meringue then gently press another meringue on top; making a meringue sandwich.
- Easy to make, hassle free, and super good!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fun-colored swirl meringues recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!