Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, aubergine parmesan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aubergine Parmesan is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Aubergine Parmesan is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook aubergine parmesan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine Parmesan:
- Make ready mozzarella (2 small ones or 1 XL)
- Prepare 2 aubergines
- Make ready Much Parmesan
- Prepare Sauce:
- Get Salt pepper and olive oil
- Prepare 1 small-medium onion
- Take 4 cloves garlic
- Make ready Piece dark chocolate
- Get Red wine (vinegar)
- Prepare 4 ish tomatoes
- Prepare Big spoon of tomato paste
- Make ready Some Parmesan
Instructions to make Aubergine Parmesan:
- Prep the aubergine: make long 0.5 cm slices, salt them, let sit for 20-60 min, wipe salt and juice off with a towel
- Start making the tomato sauce: glaze onions, add garlic & red wine (vinegar), add paste, tomatoes and seasoning (add Parmesan at the very end, right before its poured in the baking tray)
- Frituur/bak de aubergine in batches op middelhoog vuur,
- Make layers of aubergine - sauce - cheese (mozzarella & Parmesan). Final layer = cheese with a looot of Parmesan.
- Bake (180°) until Parmesan is golden
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food aubergine parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!