Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sautéed french bean & mushroom sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sautéed french bean & mushroom sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich:
- Get 6 French beans, trimmed and diagonally cut into bite-sized pieces
- Prepare 1 tsp vegetable oil, preferably cold-pressed
- Prepare 1/4 red onion, sliced
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Make ready 1 chestnut mushroom, sliced
- Make ready 2 slices bread, granary or white
- Take Very small pinch sea salt
Instructions to make Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich:
- Blanch the beans in just sufficient salted, boiling water to cover them for 2 minutes. Drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water and set aside for Step 3. Hint: in order to avoid the beans over-cooking, ensure that you’ve the ice water ready before you do the blanching.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion for 2 minutes, only stirring to avoid sticking. Add the garlic and mushroom, then cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Add the beans (after draining off the iced water!) and stir gently but thoroughly. Continue to sauté for a further 2 minutes or until the beans look ready.
- Put the sautéed vegetables onto one slice of bread and sparingly sprinkle on the sea salt. Top with the second bread slice. Cut into halves or quarters, as you prefer.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sautéed french bean & mushroom sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!