Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tandoori soya chap. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tandoori soya chap using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Soya Chap:
- Take 5 sticks soya chap
- Prepare 5 tbsp curd
- Take 2 tbsp kashmiri lal mirch
- Get 1/2 tbsp black salt
- Take 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp roasted dried kasuri fenugreek leaves
- Take As per taste salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp gram flour
- Get 2 tbsp fresh cream
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Take 1 medium size diced onion
- Make ready 1 diced capsicum
- Get As per taste chat masala
- Prepare as required green coriander for garnishing
Instructions to make Tandoori Soya Chap:
- Take a soya chapsticks and boil it for 7 to 8 minutes in water with little salt. Then Cool down the chap.
- Now for marination take a curd, add Kashmiri lal mirch and all the spices and mix well and add salt, gram flour and dried fenugreek leaves and mix well and add cream and again mix.
- Now cut the soya chap in to small pieces and add in to the marination along with onion and capsicum. And keep it for at least 30 minutes. Now after that, take a wooden stick which should be soaked in water for 20 minutes. Now arrange the chap, onion and capsicum on the sticks. And switch on the flame and roast it on the flame till black marks on the chap for tandoori effect.
- Like this all the sticks done. Now take a pan add butter in it and put all the roasted chap, onion and capsicum in it and add chat masala and little fresh cream and roast it properly. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and you can serve as it is. Or again u can arrange them on the wooden stick and roast for a minute on flame again and our yummy lip-smacking snack tandoori soya chap is ready to serve. Enjoy.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tandoori soya chap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!