Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lettuce wraps using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lettuce Wraps:
- Get Chicken
- Make ready Korean BBQ marinade
- Take Cashews
- Make ready Water chestnuts
- Get Onion
- Prepare Sesame oil
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Prepare Sriracha sauce
- Prepare Lettuce
Steps to make Lettuce Wraps:
- Coat (and if possible marinate) chicken in homemade or store bought marinade. Cook in sesame oil in skillet. Pictured are all the sauces used.
- Roast cashews at 350°F for a few minutes until you can smell them. Chop them up. Sauté diced onion and sliced water chestnuts.
- Assemble lettuce wraps with lettuce, chicken, onion and water chestnuts, cashews, and soy sauce and sriracha sauce if desired. Live lettuce was great for this.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!