Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast fruit granola bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Check out this awesome seasonal fruit guide for reference. Mixed Fruit Smoothie Bowl with Chia Seeds >.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast fruit granola bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast fruit granola bowl:
- Make ready 1 Banana
- Make ready 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- Take Granola
- Take Optional:
- Get Apple
- Get Pear
- Get Raisins
- Make ready Honey
- Get Seeds or nuts
- Get Chocolate chips
Steps to make Breakfast fruit granola bowl:
- Get together all your ingredients. Mine included a crunchy granola bar that I pulverized in the package with my handy dandy kitchen bammer.
- Cut up the fruit into bite sized pieces. I just used a banana but when they are in season apples and pears are really good in this breakfast bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter: 2 Tbsp you need about 30 seconds. Beware something funky happens if you microwave peanut butter for to long.
- Pour melted peanut butter over cut up fruit. Note: this travels well but it's important to put peanut butter on fruit so the granola goes on last, thus preventing losing all the yummy peanut butter to your Tupperware top.
- Granola is your choice. Obviously homemade tastes great but if your like me, Monday mornings are not a great time to beat yourself up for not having any in the pantry. I just crumble the prepackaged bars or beat it with my kitchen hammer (which is surprisingly good for Monday mornings).
- Granola and whatever else you feel lead to toss on goes on top the fruit and peanut butter, and voila you're ready to eat or throw it in your lunchbox. Note: remember those apples you may have used are not going to be pretty if you are packing this for later, bananas and pears travel the best.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
seasonal, fresh fruit. homemade granola (or any granola). nonfat Greek yogurt. a sweet, syrupy drizzle. nuts (I'm rocking the chopped walnuts and ground pistachio My general rule for the yogurt breakfast bowl is to use what's in season. Check out this awesome seasonal fruit guide for reference. Learn how to make a perfect bowl of Fruits and Granola Breakfast rich of Vitamin E, fiber and antioxidants! Mixed Fruit Smoothie Bowl with Chia Seeds >. Acai Bowl with Berries and Coconut >. Pour the yogurt mixture into a bowl. Arrange the kiwifruit and strawberries slices on top. Sprinkle with the granola and chia seeds and serve immediately. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Granola. This Fruit and Yogurt Parfait is filled with strawberries and blueberries. It makes a great breakfast or a quick healthy snack. A smoothie breakfast bowl is simply a hearty smoothie served in a bowl and topped with granola, nuts, coconut, chocolate chips, fresh fruit — the list of options is endless. It's really one of the most versatile breakfast dishes, as each separate ingredient can be tweaked according to taste and. Granola & Yogurt Breakfast Fruit Bowl. Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls with Toppings These pictures of this page are about:Yogurt Granola Fruit Breakfast Bowl. This Poosh favorite takes your basic fruit and granola bowl to the next level, thanks to some of our surprise additions. You can find some of us Poosh-ies munching on this delicious combo of crunchy, crispy, healthy goodness at breakfast, lunch, snack time, and sometimes even dinner. Triple Berry Smoothie BowlWyldflour. fruits, coconut yogurt, honey, granola, chia seeds, goji berry. Add a colorful twist to your breakfast routine with these delicious fruit and yogurt granola cups. Home » Recipes » Breakfast » Breakfast Fruit Tarts with Granola Crust.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breakfast fruit granola bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!