Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegan steamed buns without yeast. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan steamed buns without yeast using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Steamed Buns without Yeast:
- Take Dough:
- Prepare 180 grams ●Cake flour
- Make ready 30 grams ●Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp ●Beet sugar
- Take 1 tbsp ●Baking powder
- Take 150 ml Lukewarm water
- Take 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready Filling:
- Prepare 2 3 slices Freeze-dried tofu
- Prepare 3 leaves Cabbage
- Make ready 3 Fresh shiitake mushrooms
- Make ready 1 piece Ginger
- Take 1 level tablespoon ○White miso
- Make ready 2 tbsp ○Mirin
- Prepare 2 tbsp ○Sake
- Make ready 1 tsp ○Beet sugar
Instructions to make Vegan Steamed Buns without Yeast:
- Make the dough:
- Add the ingredients marked with ● into a bowl and mix together with a whisk.
- Add some warm water (around 40°C) to the bowl a little at a time and knead the dough until it becomes the consistency of an earlobe.
- Add the sesame oil and knead once more. Wrap in cling film and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Make the filling:
- Mix together the ingredients marked with ○.
- Without re-soaking the freeze-dried tofu, break it up into little pieces (as if it had been finely chopped). Don't worry if there are lots of crumbs.
- Finely chop the cabbage and shiitake mushrooms.
- Add some sesame oil (not listed in ingredients) to a frying pan and stir-fry the ginger until fragrant.
- Stir fry the ingredients from Step 8 and once cooked, add the tofu and mixed ○ ingredients. Cook through.
- Gently stretch out the dough and stuff with filling. Line the buns up in a steamer lined with parchment paper and steam on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan steamed buns without yeast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!