Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, classic holiday chex mix recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic holiday chex mix recipe using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe:
- Prepare 3 cups corn chex
- Get 3 cups rice chex
- Take 3 cups wheat chex
- Prepare 2 cups mixed nuts
- Take 2 cups mini pretzels
- Take 1 cup cheerios
- Make ready 1 cup baby gold fish cracker
- Get 1.5 stick unsalted butter
- Get 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 3 tsp seasoning salt
- Take 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp onion powder
Instructions to make Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 250 F. Set out large baking dish deeper sides helps for stirring. I use a big aluminum disposible roaster pan.
- Mix chex mixs, in large bowl, add mixed nuts, pretzels, cheerios, and gold fish.
- In small sauce pan or in micriwave safe container. Melt butter add seasoning salt, onion and garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce stir thoroughly.
- Slowly pour butter mixture over dry chex mixture and stir continuously in small batches so as to to over saturate parts of the mix you want an even coating as possible. Stir 3 minutes then pour into baking sheet. Or sheets.
- Place sheets in oven and cook for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.make sure when stirring you are exposing the more saturated pieces below so they can crisp up. Once done pour on paper towles and allow to cool. Enjoy!
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food classic holiday chex mix recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!