Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ghee roasted quinoa nuts and dry fruits. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ghee roasted quinoa nuts and dry fruits using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ghee Roasted Quinoa Nuts And Dry Fruits:
- Get 1 cup Quinoa
- Make ready 3 tbsps ghee
- Take Water to cook the quinoa
- Take 5 dates roughly chopped
- Take 3 figs chopped
- Get 6 cashewnuts chopped
- Take 6 almonds chopped
- Take 10 pistachios chopped
- Take 2 tbsps chopped walnut
- Take 2 tbsps Candied cherry chopped
- Take Few black grapes to garnish
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 2 tbsps raisins
Instructions to make Ghee Roasted Quinoa Nuts And Dry Fruits:
- In a pot add the washed quinoa and water and cook for about 15 mins.
- Drain the water completely from the quinoa and add them in a mixing bowl.
- Heat the ghee in a pan. Add the chopped cashewnuts, almonds, pistachios, raisins, walnuts and roast them for 1-2 mins.
- Add the cooked quinoa, sugar, figs, dates and roast them on high heat for 5-7 and take off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped candied cherries and black grapes and serve.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ghee roasted quinoa nuts and dry fruits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!