Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quesadillas:
- Take Left over Ham sliced, or cubed
- Take 2 (9 inch) tortillas
- Make ready 1/4 cup Shredded cheese
- Get Jalapenos
- Get Salsa
- Get Sour cream
- Prepare Taco sauce
- Get Optional (add inside or on top)
- Take Jalapeno cheddar liquid cheese
- Get Onion
- Get Tomatoes
- Get Guacamole
- Get Etc
Steps to make Breakfast Quesadillas:
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan. Place the slices of ham on top and jalapenos. Sprinkle with cheese and add another tortilla on top.
- Allow to cook on medium heat about 3 minutes or until the bottom tortilla gets golden brown.
- Flip and brown the second side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside.
- Remove from pan and cut. Top with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food breakfast quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!