Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, butternut squash tortiglioni. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have butternut squash tortiglioni using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Tortiglioni:
- Make ready 1 small butternut squash, peeled cut into small cubes
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic
- Get 2 teaspoons dried basil or sage
- Get 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 2 handfuls grated cheddar
- Get 4 portions Tortiglioni pasta
- Take Half a broccoli cut into small florets
- Prepare Half a cauliflower cut into small florets
- Take 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Get to taste Sea salt flakes
- Prepare to taste Pepper
- Get 1 Large knob of butter
Instructions to make Butternut Squash Tortiglioni:
- Preheat oven 180 degrees C fan oven
- Mix the butternut, whole unpeeled garlic cloves, olive oil, 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes, basil and pepper to taste. Put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 mins, turn the butternut, put back in the oven then put the pasta on to boil.
- Put the broccoli and cauliflower in with the pasta when there is 8 mins left to cook.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, melt in the butter and mix in all other ingredients, squeezing the roasted garlic out of its skin into the mixture.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food butternut squash tortiglioni recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!