Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, apricot loaf. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Orange Loaf Cake with Apricot is an ideal tea-time cake prepared by Chef Kamini Patel. Apricot, Orange And Chocolate Chip Loaf, Spiced Gingerbread Loaf, Rabbit Oporto Loaf With Apricots And Prunes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have apricot loaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apricot Loaf:
- Take butter
- Make ready caster sugar
- Make ready ground almonds
- Prepare plain flour
- Prepare bicarbonate of soda
- Get baking powder
- Take eggs plus 1 extra egg white
- Prepare milk
- Get chopped apricots
- Get Brandy for soaking apricots in
Instructions to make Apricot Loaf:
- Start by chopping the preserved apricots and pouring a little brandy on them to soften. Leave to soak for an hour. Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking parchment.
- When ready to start, pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees, then begin by creaming the butter and sugar. Then add the dry ingredients plus the whole egg and beat until smooth. Next add the apricots and milk. The mixture will be quite stiff at this point.
- Next take the 2 additional eggs and separate the whites into a bowl. Add one of the yolks to the mixture and blend it in. Discard or find another use for the other yolk. Whisk the 2 egg whites on a high speed setting using a fresh whisk (do not contaminate with the dough) until peaks form. Using a spatula stir the egg foam through the mixture until blended and it is a slacker consistency. Add it to the tin.
- Finally put into a medium oven at 160 degrees centrigrade and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. Test with a skewer to ensure it is baked through. Once cooked remove from the tin and allow to cool on a rack.
- Once cool this cake can be served as it is or sliced through and spread with apricot jam and butter icing/ iced on the top or both.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
Orange Apricot Loaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Apricot, Orange And Chocolate Chip Loaf, Spiced Gingerbread Loaf, Rabbit Oporto Loaf With Apricots And Prunes. An easy to make, no fuss and so tasty! Orange Loaf Cake with Apricot is an ideal tea-time cake prepared by Chef Kamini Patel. Learn how to bake this delight. A classic fruit sponge cake with apricots and citrus shared by reader Ann Turner - it's perfect with a cup of tea. Try our vegetarian loaf recipe with chestnut and sweet potato. Everyone will love this easy sweet potato, chestnut and apricot loaf - make it for a stunning veggie Christmas centrepiece. A lovely cake to make for when friends drop in for a cuppa, this loaf isn't too sweet but super moist and packed with fruit and nuts. Apricot-Glazed Ham Loaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Apricot-Pecan Loaf Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, & salt. Add egg, oil, & apricot nectar Add apricots & pecans. This is a very nice, soft loaf which will warm you up with a cuppa on a cold, rainy day! It smells fantastic while it is baking. Reviews for: Photos of Brandied Apricot Loaves. Brandied Apricot Loaves. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I do love a tangy apricot loaf. My sourdough starter 'discards' provided the tang in this recipe and the oats add a little more fibre. Line a loaf tin with baking paper. This sweet loaf will go great with your cup of tea.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food apricot loaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!