Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted spice crumbed cod fillets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted spice crumbed cod fillets using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets:
- Take FISH
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb fresh cod fillets
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Get 1 small stalk celery, minced
- Take 1 Shallot, minced
- Get 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped. Remmove seeds if you want less heat
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper and salt to taste
- Get 4 tbsp dry white wine
- Prepare 2 tbsp cream, heavy or light or half and nalf
- Get 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Get 1 1/2 cup FRESH bread crumbs, from about 4 slices bread. I used sour dough and pulsed the slices in the food processor to make crumbs
- Take 1/2 cup sjredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 2 tbsp grated romano cheese
- Take 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp mayonnaise, for brushing
- Get 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp
- Take BUTTER DRIZZLE
- Prepare 4 tbsp salted butter, melted mixed with 1 reaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Take SERVING SAUCES
- Make ready 1 recipe Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9
- Get 1 recipe Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe attached in step #9
- Take melted butter
- Prepare lemon wedges,
Instructions to make Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets:
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer
- In a small skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter, Add celery, shallot, jalapeno, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until just tender 3 to 4 minutes
- Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, cheeses, and cajun seasoning. Add cooled vegetable mixture and combine.
- Place fish on prepared baking pan. Brush with the mayonnaise.
- Press crumb mixture evenly on fish
- Add butter / lemon drizzle evenly over crumbs. Bake 10 minutes, then add bacon and cook 5 more minutes until fish is just cooked through. Serve with Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below, melted butter and lemon wedges - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted spice crumbed cod fillets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!