Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, colorful rasgullas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Stock Photo of Rasgulla or Stock Photo of Rasgulla or sponge Ras Gulla, It is made from ball shaped dumplings of chhena and. It is most popular dish from west Bengal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook colorful rasgullas using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Colorful Rasgullas:
- Get 1 liter Milk
- Take 1 Lemon
- Take 10 Saffron stigmas
- Get 1 cup Sugar
- Make ready 4 cups Water
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Rose syrup
- Get 1 tsp Curacao syrup
- Take 2 tsp Silver decoratives
- Get 10-12 pieces Pista
Steps to make Colorful Rasgullas:
- Boil the milk and squeeze lemon juice in it. Using cloth and strainer drain excess water and wash the chena with freash water again. Let restfor 30minutes so that excess water is sucked by cloth.
- Boil sugar and water in a vessel to make thin syrup. Now Knead the 'chenna' well for 10 minutes till it becomes soft and fluffy. Make small balls, put them in sugar syrup and close with lid for 10 minutes, untill they are cooked.
- Now take sugar syrup in four bowls along with cooked rasgullas. add #termeric to one bowl to get yellow, add #rose syrup to get pink rasgullas, add #curasao syrup to get blue colour, add #termeric, rose and curasao little in forth bowl to get green colour. Let rasgullas be in colour syrup for 5minutes. And #retain few rasgullas white-as is only. COLORFUL RASGULLAS are ready. Decorate rasgullas with saffron stigmas, silver balls and pistas on them.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Today i will make colorfull rosgulla. It is most popular dish from west Bengal. In this recipe I have show you Step by Step details of making Rasgulla. Stock Photo of Rasgulla or Stock Photo of Rasgulla or sponge Ras Gulla, It is made from ball shaped dumplings of chhena and. Fotosearch - The World's Stock Photography - One Web Site TM. Rasgulla and transparent png images free download. Polish your personal project or design with these Rasgulla transparent PNG images, make it even more personalized and more attractive. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics. It is a popular Bengali sweet. While the method of making Rasgulla is a famous Bengali sweet made from milk. To make rasgulla, first milk is curdled to get. Rainbow Rasgullas: Rasgulla is a syrupy dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent. Rasgullas are spongy, light and very delicious. These are made from home made cottage cheese and require very. Rasgullas are a popular Indian sweet dish or dessert, commonly found in the states of West Bengal and Odisha. Rasgulla, Roshogolla or Rasagola (Bengali: রসগোল্লা Roshogolla, Odia: ରସଗୋଲା Rasagola) is a South Asian syrupy dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent and regions with South Asian diaspora. rasgulla is a milk based popular Indian dessert orginated from Bengal yet equally loved all over India. rasgulla are served along with syrup and even cooked in the same sugar syrup. See Personally I prefer Rasmalai over rasgulla. ok Rasagulla. Rasgulla has existed long long long before your Great Great Great Grandfather, so give Respect. Find colorful wings stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food colorful rasgullas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!