Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, blueberry yoghurt jelly dessert. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry yoghurt jelly dessert using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert:
- Take 2 teaspoons Gelatine Powder *about 8g
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons Water
- Take 1/2 cup Milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- Make ready 1 cup Unsweetened Greek Yoghurt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Get 1/2 cup Cream *whipped
- Get Blueberry Sauce
- Get 125 g Blueberries *about 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- Get 2 tablespoons Sugar
Instructions to make Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert:
- Sprinkle Gelatine Powder into Water in a small bowl and soak for 5-10 minutes.
- To make Blueberry Sauce, place Frozen Blueberries and Sugar in a heat-proof bowl, microwave until soft, and stir. Bring to the boil and stir. *Note: This process can be done using a saucepan.
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form.
- Place Milk and Sugar in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave and bring to the boil. *Note: This process can also be done using a saucepan.
- Add soaked Gelatine, mix well until Gelatine dissolves, then whisk in Yoghurt and Lemon Juice. Add whipped Cream and mix to combine.
- Pour 1/2 mixture into serving glasses. Place them in the fridge and leave to set. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons Blueberry Sauce to the remaining jelly mixture, and mix well.
- When the surface of jelly in the glasses is set, gently pour the remaining jelly mixture, that is mixed with Blueberry Sauce, over the white jelly. Place in the fridge and leave to set completely.
- Before serve, pour the remaining Blueberry Sauce on top.
You should include a few superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Also, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food blueberry yoghurt jelly dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!