Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted tomatillos salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Tomatillos Salsa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Tomatillos Salsa is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted tomatillos salsa using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Tomatillos Salsa:
- Get 1/2 lb Tomatillos
- Make ready 1/2 onion, chopped
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 large jalopeno or 2
- Make ready 1/3 cup cilantro
- Make ready 1 salt
- Take 1/3 cup water
- Make ready 4 oz can green chiles (chopped)
Instructions to make Roasted Tomatillos Salsa:
- In a cast iron skillet medium heat roast the Tomatillos char on both sides, transfer Tomatillos on plate, Add garlic, onions , jalapenos to the pan cook on both sides till char, take out the garlic and onions, jalapenos, can green Chile's ,cool before you add to the food processor, add all ingredients to the food processor. Palse until smooth adding water if the salsa is to thick, use your favorite dish ,
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food roasted tomatillos salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!