Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 🍔kache keeme ky kebab🍔 (raw mince kebab). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🍔Kache Keeme Ky Kebab🍔 (Raw mince kebab) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. 🍔Kache Keeme Ky Kebab🍔 (Raw mince kebab) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍔kache keeme ky kebab🍔 (raw mince kebab) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍔Kache Keeme Ky Kebab🍔
(Raw mince kebab):
- Make ready 500 gm beef,lamb or mutton mince (with fat)
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Make ready 1 medium size onion finally chopped
- Take 3 green chilies chopped
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp fresh coriander finally chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Make ready 1 tbsp coriander seeds dry roasted & crushed
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds dry rosted & crushed
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Prepare 2 tbs gram flour or chickpea flour roasted 1-2 min in a low heat
- Prepare 1 tsp red chili powder
- Prepare oil as required for frying
Instructions to make 🍔Kache Keeme Ky Kebab🍔
(Raw mince kebab):
- In a large bowl, add beef mince, ginger garlic paste, egg, onion, green chilies, fresh coriander, salt, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garam masala powder, red chili flakes, gram flour, chili powder and salt mix well.
- Little oil rub in to your both hands take a mixture and make a kebabs round or oval shape in equal sizes.
- In a non-stick frying pan,heat oil and fry kebabs on low flame 2-3 minutes each side serv hot.♨️♨️
- Tip: - - Pulse the mince just 2 or 3 times in a food processor for a more binding.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 🍔kache keeme ky kebab🍔 (raw mince kebab) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!