Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the abby's special. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Abby's special is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. The Abby's special is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook the abby's special using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The Abby's special:
- Make ready bread dough
- Get 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp instant yeast
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/3 cup milk
- Prepare 1 egg, beaten
- Get 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter, finely chopped
- Take 2 tsp oil
- Get pink sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Make ready 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Make ready 5 rosemary leaves, fresh
- Make ready 1/2 cup ketchup or 2 tomatoes(sliced)
- Take 1 package of instant coconut milk
- Take 3/4 cup warm water
- Make ready 1/3 cup water
- Make ready 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Make ready 1 scotch bonnet pepper (or any spicy pepper you have)
- Prepare other stuff
- Take 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Make ready 11 oz baked beans(I used campbells baked bean with a sugar and bacon flavour)
- Make ready 12 oz tin corn beef
- Make ready 1 sweet pepper, diced (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 onion, chopped (optional)
Steps to make The Abby's special:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c. Add the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl and mix
- Mix the beaten egg in the milk until it blend together . Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture.
- Knead till the mixture forms a dough. Place the dough on a lightly floured counter. Add the butt and knead until the butter is incorporated into the dough, completely. Dough should be smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, place a damp napkin or dish towel (clean) of the bowl and place it in a warm area for an hour or until the dough double in size. ( here's a little trick that I do when I don't have time. Place the bowl (covered in a oven at a temp. of 37 °c for 30 min.)
- In the meanwhile. Place a sauce pan on the stove. Add the water and sugar in it, stir constantly. When the sugar dissolve, mix the warm water and instant coconut milk together then place it into the pan. Add the rosemary, pepper and tomatoes or ketchup.
- Mix the water and cornstarch together and place it in the sauce, to thicken it. (Add cornstarch more if you want the sauce to be thicker, add less for a thinner sauce.)
- Stir fry the corn beef and cook the bake bean.
- Retrieve the dough, which as double in size. Fist the middle to let out the air. Dived the dough into eight pieces. On a lightly floured counter and roll each dough into a oblique shape.
- Add each items in layers. For example: cheese, corn beef, onions, pink sauce, sweet pepper and bake beans. Then place dough in a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 30mins.
- Comment what you guys think or add or take away.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food the abby's special recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!