Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pecan agar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pecan agar using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Agar:
- Make ready 1000 ml (4cup＋2Tbsp) water
- Make ready 2 sticks (8 g) agar
- Make ready 130 g (1/2 cup) packed brown sugar
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Prepare 150 g (1 1/2 cups) pecans, roasted and finely chopped
Steps to make Pecan Agar:
- Roast pecans and chop finely. I cooked at 100°C/210°F for 30 mins. I read at 160°/320° for 5 mins is fine.
- Put water in a pan and heat over moderate heat. Pour agar while the water is still cold.
- Cook it continuously stirring until the agar is completely dissolved.
- After the agar is dissolved and boiling, simmer a couple more minutes.
- Add sugar and salt, mix until dissolved.
- Add pecans and mix well.
- Pour the agar mixture into your dish. Let it cool for 10 mins.
- Put it in the fridge and serve cool :)
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other essentials. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pecan agar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!